CHUMS Surfshorts 2020 Limited Wallet-Realtree Edge
The Crew @ PlanetGearCompany just loves the Chums Surfshorts Wallet...and this is the only wallet that we use when traveling, camping, hiking, cycling....or just about any on the go activity. Don't let the minimalistic design fool you. Not only does it hold a lot, there are so many compartments for you to keep organized.
CBS Survivor BUFF®- Season 39
A Survivor Season like no other launches on CBS this coming February 12th! Filmed in Fiji between May 22nd and June 29th 2019. Only the 5th season ever of all returning players. The huge news though about Season 40 Winners at War is that it is the 1st season ever consisting of all "Sole Survivors"! The Sole Survivor money has been raised to $2.0 Million USA, double the normal $1.0 Million awarded. That should make for even more serious gameplay this upcoming season! Don't you think? Sign up at PlanetGearCompany's FACEBOOK page: Survivor BUFF® Headwear for all announcements pertaining to Season 40!
Sele Tribe Dakal Tribe
Survivor 40-Winners at War
- Details: Episode 1, Season 40
- Airdates: February 12th, 2020-???
- Episode Introduced: "Greatest of the Greats"
- Location: Mamanuca Islands-Fiji
- Tribe Name: Sele-Dakal
- Prize Money for Sole Survivor: $2.0 Million USA
- Survivor BUFF® Color: Blue-Red
- Superstar: TBD
- Sole Survivor: TBD
Survivor BUFF® Headwear can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, hair scrunchy, saharine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana. It also makes a great collectable! Maybe you can create a new use of your own? If you do, please let us know!
- Material: 95% Polyester Microfiber-5% Elastane
- Recycled: 100% recycled REPREVE® Performance Microfiber
- Weight: 1.3 ounces
- Dimensions: 20.5 inches long x 9.5 inches wide
- Sizing: One Size fits most adults.
- Seam Free: There are no irritating seams or hems.
- Easy Care: Machine washable- Do no iron-Let air dry
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. A fabric rated with a UPF of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. In other words, it blocks 49/50ths or 98% of the UV radiation. UPF 50+ is the highest possible rating. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by LEITAT—Textile Technology Institute in accordance with the standard AS/NXS4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing--Evaluation and Classification.”