NATIVE Eyewear DASH XP Lens Set of 2-Polarized Silver Reflex
NATIVE Eyewear's Polarized Silver Reflex lens set has 10% visual light transmittance(10% VLT) which correspondes to 90% visual light blockage. Boasting superior contrast and color, NATIVE's Blue Reflex lenses are best suited for relief from extremely bright sunlight. They have a grey base when loooking thru them which provides a more true color viewing experience than a brown base lens.
This NATIVE Eyewear Lens Set of 2 fits any DASH XP sunglass model no matter what color the frame is.
NATIVE Eyewear's Polarized Bronze Reflex lens set has 12% visual light transmittance(12% VLT) which correspondes to 88% visual light blockage. Boasting superior contrast and color, NATIVE's Bronze Reflex lenses are best suited for moderate to bright sunlight. Delivers the brightest field of vision with the extra protection of a mirrored coating while enhancing detail and contrast.
VLT (visible light transmittance) is a measurement of how much visible light is allowed through the lens. A lower VLT means the lens is better suited to brighter/sunnier conditions, while a higher VLT is best suited to stormier or overcast conditions with less light.
- Polarized Lenses: Decreases eye strain by reducing harmful and annoying glare created by sun bouncing off pavement, sand, snow, car shield & more
- Lens Material: Polarized Crystal Carbonate® (P.C.C) by NATIVE Eyewear have a strong, hard coating to protect against scratching.
- Ultra Violet Protection: 100% (Up to 400nm)
- Lens Tint: Bronze
- Lens Light Transmission: 12%
- Olephobic & Hydrophobic Coatings: resists water, dust, fingerprints, oil while preserving wear and tear of lens
- Polarized Lens: Yes
- Blue Light Blocking: Blocks more than 90% of potentially harmful Blue Light Rays
- Fits Native Model: DASH XP
Native Eyewear Polarized Lenses block up to 4X more infrared light than regular polarized lenses, pass Z87.1 testing, and provide UV protection up to 400nm. By significantly reducing blue light and selectively filtering UV, they deliver high contrast, crisp definition, and peak visual acuity.