Outdoor Research Protective Essential Lightweight Gloves-Titanium
The Outdoor Research Essential Lightweight Gloves are an added layer of contactless protection with the protectivion of your hands. They have touchscreen compatibility so you will be able to access youre electronics while out and about without taking off these gloves.. The Essential Lightweight Gloves will shield your hands from everyday dirt and germs wherever you go outside of your home. The Outdoor Research gloves that let you travel with less contact, more protection, and the greatest confidence! Its what you should expect from any Outdoor Research products!
Outdoor Research Protective Essential Lightweight Gloves
Designed for handling potentially germ-coated items, the Outdoor Research Protective Essential Lightweight gloves feature a germ-resistant HeiQ V-BLOCK® treatment for peace of mind.
Features & Benefits
- HeiQ V-BLOCK® treatment provides resistance to microbes and germs; can be washed up to 30 times with 100% effectiveness
- Durable, stretch-enhanced recycled polyester fabric is moisture-wicking, quick-drying and breathable, to ensure your hands stay comfortable
- Touch-screen compatible conductive print on thumbs and index fingers allows you to easily operate your smart device without removing gloves
- Durable synthetic suede palms offer sure, grippy handling
- UPF 50+ protection shields harmful UV rays
- Includes protective storage pouch for convenient packing
92% recycled polyester/8% elastane
|Touch Screen Compatible|
Contains recycled materials
|Length||6.5 - 7||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 9||9 - 9.5+|
|Hand Circumference||6.5 - 7.25||7.25 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9.5||9.5 - 10+|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.