Survivor BUFF® Headwear-Season 40-Winners at War-Combo 2 Pack
A Survivor Season like no other launches on CBS this coming February 12th! Filmed in Fiji between May 22nd and June 29th 2019. Only the 5th season ever of all returning players. The huge news though about Season 40 Winners at War is that it is the 1st season ever consisting of all "Sole Survivors"! The Sole Survivor money has been raised to $2.0 Million USA, double the normal $1.0 Million awarded. That should make for even more serious gameplay this upcoming season! Don't you think? Sign up at PlanetGearCompany's FACEBOOK page: Survivor BUFF® Headwear for all announcements pertaining to Season 40!
CBS Survivor BUFF®-39
Survivor Season 39, Island of the Idols started to air on CBS in the United States and Global in Canada beginning September 25th, 2019. This season was announced by Jeff Probst on May 15, 2019, the same day as the Survivor: Edge of Extinction finale. Season 39 Finale was aired on CBS on December 18th, 2019 w Tommy Sheehan being crowned "Sole Survivor"! Congrats from the Crew @ PlanetGearCompany Tommy!
Sandra Diaz-Twine, winner of Survivor: Pearl Islands and Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, and "Boston Rob" Mariano, winner of Survivor: Redemption Island, returned to the game as mentors living on the Island of the Idols They will not be competing for the million-dollar prize themselves. This will be the seventh consecutive season to be filmed in Fiji. Filming started on March 21, 2019 and ended on April 28th, 2019.
Survivor 39-Island of the Idols
- Details: Episode 8, Season 39
- Airdates: September 25th, 2019-December 18th, 2019
- Episode Introduced: "We made it to the Merge"
- Location: Mamanuca Islands-Fiji
- Tribe Name: Vokai-Lairo-Lumuwaku-Final 5
- Tribe Mentors: Boston Rob Mariano & Sandra The Queen Diaz-Twine
- Survivor BUFF® Color: Purple-Orange-Blue-Grey & Blue
- Superstar: Dean Kowalski-Janet Carbin
- Sole Survivor: Tommy Sheehan
Survivor BUFF® Headwear can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, hair scrunchy, saharine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana. It also makes a great collectable! Maybe you can create a new use of your own? If you do, please let us know!
- Material: 95% Polyester Microfiber-5% Elastane
- Recycled: 100% recycled REPREVE® Performance Microfiber
- Weight: 1.3 ounces
- Dimensions: 20.5 inches long x 9.5 inches wide
- Sizing: One Size fits most adults.
- Seam Free: There are no irritating seams or hems.
- Easy Care: Machine washable- Do no iron-Let air dry
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. A fabric rated with a UPF of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. In other words, it blocks 49/50ths or 98% of the UV radiation. UPF 50+ is the highest possible rating. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by LEITAT—Textile Technology Institute in accordance with the standard AS/NXS4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing--Evaluation and Classification.”