Survivor BUFF® Headwear-Series 2-20th Year 40th Season Commemorative Series-CoolNet UV+ MFH-Black
In stock and shipping out now!!
The iconic Survivor Season 40 Winners at War premiered on CBS on February 12th, 2020. So far, thru only a few episodes, the Winners at War season will be one to celebrate for many years. What a perfect time for the launch of Series 2 -20 Years and 40 Seasons Commemorative Collection here at PlanetGearCompany.com! This Limited Edition Edition Survivor BUFF® Headwear Collection will consist of two Original BUFF® Headwear designs, and 2 new Survivor BUFF® products. The BUFF® Coolnet UV+ Multifunctional Headband(which is a half BUFF® and the ultralight BUFF® Pack Run Visor. All four of these products will be available here at PlanetGearCompany.com for short period of time. So if you are serious about collection Official Licensed Survivor products, these will be a "must" add to your Survivor gear collection!
NATIVE Eyewear DASH XP sunglass model is one of Native Eyewear's best ever sellers! Now available at PlanretGearCompany in the Asphalt Matte Black frame color. Quickly and easily switch out the lens that best suits your outdoor activity that day. If the weather changes, you can easily switch as as the rugged NATIVE Eyewear case holds your extra pair.
NATIVE Eyewear's Polarized Blue Reflex lens set has 12% visual light transmittance(12% VLT) which correspondes to 88% visual light blockage. Boasting superior contrast and color, NATIVE's Blue Reflex lenses are best suited for moderate to bright sunlight. Delivers the brightest field of vision with the extra protection of a mirrored coating while enhancing detail and contrast. Designed to improve resolution and enhance contrast while maintaining color integrity.
The second lens set, SPORTSFLEX Lenses allow 65% VLT. This is Native Eyewear's only non polarized lens options, giving you versatility in a wide range of low light conditions such as early morning, dusk and cloudy days. The brown base lens allows for enhanced viewing during these conditions and the Violet Flash mirror coating provides additional glare blocking.
VLT (visible light transmittance) is a measurement of how much visible light is allowed through the lens. A lower VLT means the lens is better suited to brighter/sunnier conditions, while a higher VLT is best suited to stormier or overcast conditions with less light.
Dash XP Technical Features
- Frame Material: Rhyno-Tuff thermoplastic
- Frame Venting: Perfectly placed airholes allow extra air flow while performing which eliminates any possible fogging
- Nose Pads: Cushinol nosepads ensure a perfect and comfortable fit on your nose and face
- Polarized Lenses: Decreases eye strain by reducing harmful and annoying glare created by sun bouncing off pavement, sand, snow, car shield & more
- Lens Material: Polarized Crystal Carbonate® (P.C.C) by NATIVE Eyewear have a strong, hard coating to protect against scratching.
- Ultra Violet Protection: 100% (Up to 400nm)
- Lens Tint: Blue Reflex Lens Set-Flash Blue SPORTFLEX Lens Set-Flash Violet
- Lens Light Transmission: Blue Reflex-12% SPORTFLEX Lens Set-65%
- Olephobic & Hydrophobic Coatings: resists water, dust, fingerprints, oil while preserving wear and tear of lens
- Polarized Lens: Yes-Blue Reflex Lens Set only
- Designed Head Size: Medium to large profiles
- Blue Light Blocking: Blocks more than 90% of potentially harmful Blue Light Rays
- Fits Native Model: DASH XP
Native Eyewear Polarized Lenses block up to 4X more infrared light than regular polarized lenses, pass Z87.1 testing, and provide UV protection up to 400nm. By significantly reducing blue light and selectively filtering UV, they deliver high contrast, crisp definition, and peak visual acuity.
Native Eyewear Limited Lifetime Warranty
All Native Eyewear sunglasses, ski goggles and lens replacement kits (“Products”) are covered by a lifetime limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship (“Manufacturer’s Defect”). If it is determined that your Product has a Manufacturer’s Defect within the first year of original purchase, we will replace or repair (at our option) that Product at no cost to you. All you do is provide us with proof of purchase and pay the cost of shipping it to us. Native Eyewear has sole discretion to determine Manufacturer’s Defects. Lost or stolen items are not covered by NATIVE Eyewear though. Warranty card included with each purchase!